Tuesday, December 13, 2005

watz a Gurl 2 Do?



hmm....i don't usually do this...but...wat the hell..it's sorta like a tension releaser...lol...newayz..feelin really down..whole lotta crap bein goin on..not complaining...it was all good..cause i met this really great guy..he's everythin..just so awesome and all..but things didn't work out...again my fault..bein so fussy..so picky..it's like..damn..i thought i had everythin worked out...but..guess not..feel like ramming myself against the wall..that should be fun...i can't believe the things i put him thru..and yet..he still sticks by me..feels like crap man..i feel like crap...wish i could really make it up to him...i hope he understands me and still continues to be my friend..any gurl is truly truly lucky to have him...but sadly i choose not to be..i better stop talkin..it's been real nice knowin him..haihz..