Sunday, April 09, 2006

..::dOwn iN dA duMpz::..

i'm so down today..i really really don't know why..but that someone i used to think nutin of..is back in my mind..i want him back!..he's mine..well he was mine..i really messed up big time..if only he knew how sorry i was..i wan him back..*cry*..i dunno why but it really hurts me to see him with someone else..he's got a gf now and all..and he looks eva so happy..*sniff*..i had all that..and i threw it away..i pushed him away..and now i suffer...he waited for me...for as long as i could remember..now..he doesn't even return my calls let alone my msges..wat am i whining about..i deserve it..every last bit of it..i should be happy for u..i am..well at least i tellin myself that..after u left..i realized how much i needed u..the long talks we used to have..the conversations that were indirectional..and yet now all that remains indirectional is me..=(..u've made me realize somethin..not everythin can always go my way..i thank u for everythin u've done for me..and how much of love u gave..which i nvr returned..u'll always been in my memory.i quote u when u told me..i'll think of u everytime i feel the rain on my skin..i miss u..*sobz*..u were the reason i started this..ever since u stopped talkin to me...i even named my blog regardin u..but u'll nvr noe..=(..u'll never noe anythin..it's a mystery..

..::our friendship bloomed as fast..and died as fast::..