Saturday, October 25, 2008

2nd Cuppiez!

okie okie i noe it's been effin long since i blogged..sorry la..been really busy..hardly had time to go online..well anyways..i tried to make cuppiez again..but this time i decided to try chocolate!..it was aight la..not like WOAH type..but okei la..boleh makan..hehe....PICCYZ!..

Owh yea..highlight..I MADE A CAKE AS WELL!..hehe..and it turned out EFFIN GOOD!..better then my sis la..*grin*...hahahah..and the best part..the recipe is so easyyyyy!..haha..so bangga!..=)

I used whip cream as the toppin for the cake and muffins...its damn tasty wei..u should so try it!..hehe..


Look yummmy kan?..hehe..incase ure wonderin why the pattern on the cake changed..no its not because we had extra whippin cream..it was because my genius brother spoilt my design...and he was damagin the cake.so i had to cover it up..XD..not my fault la k!..nonsense..hehe..=p..

it still turned out pretty good..hehe..i think i did this on Oct 25..if i'm not mistaken!..