Friday, March 19, 2010

St.Patrick was cool yo! ♥

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!..u gotta luv a day tht celebrate beer!..=p=p!..haha..so today after class and all i had a gig in OU to do Airbrushing tattooz..so headed to Mohan'z house after Class...and we shot of straight..had three clowns in the car with me..imagine havin to drive with a straight face while they scare ppl next to me..(it was jammed)..hahaha.. hilarious!..so event went up to 1 sumthin..then i met sum ppl for a drink and i came back home..was effin tired..but all in all..i had my Guinness Logo and Mcd'z for dinner..so i'm considered a happy child..FOR NOW!!..=)

Me and Miss Jo Anna!
Our Templatez

My Logo tattoo!
We the crew k!..dont mess!

I think this is like the 5th T-shirt i'v taken from balloon images with the same format..but different colours la..haha..Gotta whut i do!..=)