Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sign , Sealed n not Delivered..x

a letter just because ;

Dear you,

When i watch people get married ,I immediately think of you , and try to picture myself in that position. Everything we have gone thru to get there. I'm not obsessed with getting married or anything, but it's that special occasion and bond i dream of sharing with someone.

I've never had a long relationship, cause there were too many obstacle, i couldnt overcome, like a race..it was either I was way ahead or left way behind..You were the only one who said u'll wait for me..who promised me things will soon go our way, the only one who held on..

Sadly that dream i used to have..seems so far away. I see it moving further and further away , and if i dont chase it, it'll disappear. I cant chase it and carry you anymore. I had to choose..and i've chosen to carry you, n hope for the best.

Love me.