Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Randomization

i forgot how addictive it was to blog..hehe..blinded by things that dont seem to matter as much now..it's funny how it takes full concentration to do things that matter but hardly any effort tht contributes.
Yet all the effort goes into determining who keeps you happy. exactly WHO!..haih..if only i had spent half the time drawing or designing then I did cryin over a man who never mattered..

I do believe you mature with age..i do believe there comes a point in everyones life where they actually stop and think about the future..the exact time to grow up and start taking responsibility..

All my life i've been independent, never depending on anyone to support or carry me..but it took moving away to realise you do need support sumtimes, regardless if u think u need it or not..i'm grateful for all my friends and family that have stayed..never given up on me or gambled me away, the ones who truly matter..and i'd go to the moon and back for them.

Everyday is an experience and you don't live it by watching it go by..u be apart of it..something i need to adopt STAT!..have a lovely week..:)