Saturday, February 24, 2007

i got tagged!

kk people..i got tagged by my lovely princess joyln so i decided to do it..=)..i miss that babes loads!..hehe..

Each player starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves.
People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and
state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you
tagged them and the cycle goes on.

1. i love bathin in hot hot hot water!..hehe..even on a hot day..weird huh

2. I can't burp..*bluek*..yea..never had in my entire life..hehe..

3. i can't whistle..for nuts!..=p

4. i love the colour purple..i go nuts for anythin purple..and i mean nuts!..hehe...it's become a desease i tell ya!..=p..

5. i am damn ticklish on my knees and neck..well..there's a tickle spot there..kinder..wait..VERY sensitive..=p

6. I'm with Jojo..i can watch a CSI episode over and over again and not get bored..not to mention readin an archie book over and over again..it still rawks..=p

Hahha...naa..ambik kau..6 weird abnormal things about me..now its ure turn..muahahaha!..

So...the 6 people I tagg..
1. Kartz
2. Sanjay
3. Marilyn
4. Deven
5. Denise
6. Joshy!!..again..*muahaha*