Monday, April 02, 2007

..::no fone=messed up mood::..

yea wei..today was a bum!..i practically got up at 12..mind u..been gettin up early the past few days..and i mean EARLY!..so decided to sleep in today..=p..owh yea..major highlight..
I DON'T HAVE MY FONE FOR A WEEK!!...
wth right!!!..argh..*curses all this idiots who sell crap phones*..
yea,.my fone got sent to the hospital..kinder sad la..no fone=one messed up mood!..crazy-ness man!..and the worst part of it all..i can't msg my jujukins!..it's sucks man!..big time!!..haihz..anyways..on a much brighter note..I WENT SHOOOPPIINN!!!!!..like finally..i got myself so many adorable thingies..hehe..and the best of it all was this..i bought heels!..*thum thum thuummm*..hahha..yea..i call them hooker heels..*in the shop la*..cause it had laces and all ahhaha..funny shyt!..and then got insulted at romp!..nvr goin back there..idiots!..anywayz..i also managed to clean my room s'mua..ahah..bangga sial..room is effin clean now..and i just realized..i have a ton of clothes!..=s..finally understand whut my mumz been goin about..haha..well yea..it's been a very tirin day..kk..i'm offta bed..coll tomo..sheesh!..nitezzz!..=)