Friday, March 28, 2008

tired of shootin blankz?

is that all u got to say to me?
it's all about me huh?
how come that was nvr a problem when u were comfortable?
now something have overturned the boat..
and suddenly me rescuing myself is and issue?
if got sumthin to say to me..just say it and stick by it
don't gimme " i wanted to do this but so and so"
it so doesn't effin count..
this is the first time i don't feel bad
it has all finally grown on me..
u've made me question myself..
u've made me feel insecure
i've put so much on the line for u..
but apparently all that doesnt count..
bein selfish was the only thing that out shined everythin to u
so be it then,
u dealt with it the way u thought was appropriate,
let me do the same then..
i can finally say i'm walkin away too
Clear conscience!

-u have just run out of ammunition, ure shootin blankz now-
-you son of a gun-
-your so vain, u propably think this is about u-