Monday, March 22, 2010

Just another Manic Monday!

well..it's monday!..and i have TONS and i mean TONS of work to do!..and i'm not even kidding let me break it down for u!
TO DO LIST!
  1. Portfolio (to send abroad) DUE DATE : TUESDAY
  2. Perspective (sketches) DUE DATE : MONDAY
  3. Design 3 (Storyboard) DUE DATE : WEDNESDAY
  4. Typo (10 sketches 100 References) DUE DATE : THURSDAY
  5. Figure Studies ( 6 sketches full body) DUE DATE : THURSDAY
  6. Outside work (9 flyers & namecards) DUE DATE : FRIDAY
SEE WHUT I FREAKIN MEAN!..ARGH!.. and to top it all off..i think all my lecturers are bloody racist!..i'm just sayin..i'm not given equal treatment!..=(..so imagine the day i had today!..but thank GOD thigam came and rescued me by askin me to follow her to pyramid..followed her around to buy some stuff cant remember the last time she went shoppin..try 3 years?..so she conned me into tryin on the shoes and makin me fall in with it...then she just ask them to pack it up and ring it..i'm like WTF?!?!..and she goes..simply..=)..OMG..that woman is nuts!..but i love her!..=D!..and it soooooooooo made my day better!..