Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lornabee's Pree Birthday!

it's a great feeling when u realize tht some of the things you do dont go overlooked..when someone act considers and adapts to make u realize you DO matter..it's the best feeling ever..and i'm so glad to say i have wonderful friends who never let me think other wise..

I was just informed by my closes friend that her sister is getting engaged..and it's the best news u can ever find..i'm a sucker for all this romantic gestures..yes bt i dont believe love is for me...but to see someone living it and going thru it..is enuff to satisfy my own..and with that i wish them all the best..

Other that that..i've lost my camera!..yes!..all my pictures and my beloved purple friend!..i'm devastated!..hope the perk dies n rots in hell ....but yea..more upset about my memory card then anythin..but yea..it was lorna's 21 pre party..and it was amazing..these were the pictures i managed to steal off faccyb..:)

Pre Birthday Dinner




Pre-Outting!









twas a good night out..:)