Wednesday, December 14, 2005

..::gEt a liFe daMn it::..


heyz...today was really great...i went to pyramid with my friendz...we went skatin..haha..it was so fun to watch people fall...hehe...i noe it's mean but..they all try to show off and do all sorts of stunts...and end up fallin in the end..haha..funny rite..well newayz...after that friends all ciowed..and i played bowlin wit my bro..haha..i kicked his ass...two times in a row..WooHooo..haha...then my parents came to pick us up...yea..and when i came home..i got a email from my ex...he sent me this long list sayin stuff i didn't wanna hear..i want to forget him..but he says he doesn't want to..he made me feel real bad about myself...SheeSh...move on man...get a life..well whats a guRl to Do huh?...fight all these guys off?...seems hard...but i dunno why i always attract guys who are possessive...and the clingy type...haihz...well one can only complain...until next time aight..muakZz...tk..