Monday, March 06, 2006

..::beEin fliRtatiOuz doeSn't pAy::..

well i 'm havin a hard time startin this blog..i really am over u..well so i think..i don't wanna give in....to admittin i need ya..cause i don't..i'm everythin on my own..i'm nuthin with u..i dunno what i see in ya..besides the charmin side of u..which btw was used on every girl i can think of...i think the main reason i'm so attracted to ya is because...i can't have ya..ure outta my reach..maybe thats why..but nevertheless..i'm over it..i don't need ya!..what am i doin wastin my time..tryin to get over somethin that was never even real in the first place..how could i even sink to that level..sink to ure level..u may not know the pain u've caused me..but i'll get u back...the same way u got me..but bein the person u are..u probably won't even realise it..so screw it..i'm over u..and thats the most important!..to the heck with ya..HugZ