Saturday, March 04, 2006

..::whO aRe yoU??::..

so many questions i wanna ask you...why did u do this to me??..what were u tryin to do?..where do i stand?..how could you?...you made me believe a lie the last time we met..u took me on a wonderful journey but u also took me back to reality..you made me feel wanted..u made me feel special..u made me feel love..but somehow..u took all that away from me...u denied eva knowin me..u vanished from my life..all this while..i was forgotten..i saw u as the person u always were..the liar,the one who ruined everythin,the destroyer..nuthin more..you were no more a part of my life..until the 24th..when i saw you once again..somehow without me knowin..u stole my heart..and u said i did too..thats when things changed..u changed.. into the person i wanted all along..again u sweet talked me..and i fell for it..my view of u changed..i thought u were a different person..i felt so relief that u finally realised i was the one..till u asked me out..and i came..and realised u haven't changed at all..u just reaapeared with a diff face but with the same attitude you had all along..i was heartbroken ,so i despised u..i hated u..i hated what u did to me...u ruined me..u broke me..i never told anyone this..but i fell for u..twice..and i was let down..twice..