Tuesday, January 24, 2006

..::ShOw me Wut U gOt::..

ey my loyal readers...how's it goin...well..haven't had much time to write stuff and all but..nevertheless...i always find time to spill my guts out...lolz...things are goin pretty well now..i mean...work is work right..and i kinder find it borin nowdayz...maybe i should stop and start concentratin on my studies..nuthin much has changed actually i still hate the guys at work..nuthin new there...not look for a relationship anytime soon..hehhe...just chillin and enjoyin life...well..today kinder skipped work for awhile and followed sister to do her tattoo..was kinder kewl..and painful..she did like a lil butterfly..was nice...i on the otherhand were lookin at temporary ones...HAHAH...hey..their still tattooz right?..lolz..neway..got like a long day tomo..and i need to Sleep..like wut else is new...i sorta figured sumthin about myself...i am nvr satisfied with wateva i have..it's like i always want better...thats why things nvr work out for me...i mean this in when applied in a relationship..i really dunno why i am like this but..it's like i can't do anythin about it...so so so so sad...;(..haihz...for all u noe..i might end up with a hot dude..hahaha...I WISH!...actually...i kinder do..lolz...tk..thatz all the time we have adios amigoes...muakZZZzz,...