Tuesday, December 27, 2005

..::why can't we juSt be FrienDz?::..

well...another issue goin on..well i have a friend who was like really nice at first...he confessed he liked me and all right..but i was with someone else at that time..so he said he'll wait for me..and then i broke up with my ex...and now my friend tries to make a move on me...but..i thought i was ready but i am not..he reminds me everyday of my ex by the way he talks to me...and all the things he has done...i dunno la..he saids i owe him atleast something for makin him wait for one year..but i don't have anythin for him...i liked him just fine as a friend...we used to talk till late...about nothin...he always made me laugh..but lately..i feel he is bein pushy...and gettin all mushy with me...i don't like that like u noe..always wantin the right things to be heard...AH...i give up la..i hate this!..SHeeSH..why can't we just be friendS?????....ttfn..