Saturday, December 17, 2005

..::fuN tiMez::..

hey peepz...well..today was like alright..a few of my friends came over to hang out..i actually got up at 8 am to play basketball..WOohoo..thats like seriously early for me..hahah...neway..after that..they all came over to hang out in my house...and played ps2...was fun..but i got beaten in my fav game...damn...!!...curses...haha...it;s all good...after that we went for lunch...and talked for hours..haha...fun fun...then i came back and was online till like now?..heheh...well..the plannin for the party is going pretty smoothly..allot of my friends confirmed they were comin...quite interestin..oh yea..CHRISTMAS in like so CLOSE...eheh..like only 10 days away..WoOhoo...something to look forward too....ehhe..well...i'll stop here..tk..muakKieZ...