Thursday, January 19, 2006

..::guyz are wateva::..


hey..i'm back..well newayz..like i was sayin about my job..i'm havin a real horrible time!..it's like i have friends workin there and all..but their all guyz..and it's fine with me to have them around...but i don't think they really enjoy my company...it's like this dude i have workin there too..is so freakin rude to me...and the worst part is i knew him before workin there...he's such a ASS!..like seriously..so mean of him..and i get banged 24/7....it usually doesn't bother me but..i'm like tryin to fit in with them and the tune me out so easily..it's like haihzzz...well...wtf la right...life goes on..as far as i noe...guys are clueless when it comes to treatin a gurl..Sheesh...GEt a clue man...oh how i wish i could change the world...i quote one of my friends when i say...stop the world..i wanna get off...until next time...holla at...