Tuesday, January 17, 2006

..::coMpleX citY::..

hey people..haven't been writin in a long time..heheh...newayz...everythinz been aight..goin smoothly...thank god..lolz..my job is kinder great..u get to meet lotz and lotz of diff ppl...which is quite fun actually...i met this family..and they were really impressed by my smile and service...not tryin to be all perasaan...but the feelin felt really good..they actually said they'll come back and look for me...hahha...and i also met this guy Kartik...he's really nice..he's the bartender...really nice guy...bangs me alot..but nice..hahah..besides that...i was readin my friends blog..and he said somethin that really caught my eye...he was like...don't care what people say about u...u get the girl not them...he was talkin about how a guy should go all the way out there to get the girl...and not give a damn about what people say...hmm...it could work...but could the sayin also be appiled by a girl?..hmm...somethin to think about there..lolz...what am i sayin??..*blurr*...well newayz..guys are totally out of my picture for now..its really irratetin actually..i dunno why..but somethin about them turns me off...hehe...sad huh..lolz...neway..until next time..muaKZzz..