Thursday, January 05, 2006

..::i miss my skool life::..



i miss school...!!!..i miss goin to school...i miss gettin up in the mornin...i miss crappin with my class mates...i miss walkin to each others classes to just crap..i miss all my friends...i mi
ss the teachers..i miss listenin to their lame jokez...i miss lookin at the interact board...i miss cik yap!!..i miss arguin with the teachers..i miss bein teased bout bein the ketua kelas..i miss my tuneless radio..(ain)..i miss tellin stories in class..i miss mockin my class teacher..i miss crappin in class..i miss my purple school bag..i miss takin out my purple case every mornin..i miss my purple specz..i miss pj..i miss the three sidekicks..i miss the canteen..i miss the 'nuggets' we eat everday...i miss the lining up we do...i miss perhimpunan..i miss my uniform..i miss my skool shoes..i miss gettin caught by the prefects...i miss arguin with them...i miss watchin the daily drama that goes on in skool..i miss hari kantin..i miss that freaky skool...i miss the computer lab..i miss my books...i miss packin my bag..i just freakin miss school life...