Friday, February 10, 2006

..::pRo'z n cOn'z::..

hey ssup??well really in a jiwang mood right now..listenin to Ne-yo..so sick..really nice song btw..newayz..yest was my broz birthday and we went to my work place..fridayz...for dinner..it was really fun..will upload the pics onez i get it from the cam.*call comin thru* *wait arr*..somethin really freaky happened just now...last night one of my friends called at a very late hour..and i was asleep..accordin to him..my mum picked up and was like shoutin at him..and i didn't noe this until like today..just now!..it's crazy..lolz..damn...haha...well newayz..yest before sleepin...was readin my diary...one that i used to write in everyday without fail when i was goin out with my ex..as i was readin it...i realised it didn't make me miss him or feel sad or watsoeva...it made me feel i did the right thing...by dumpin him...i was now and once for all a happier person..woohoo for me..haha..i'm not gonna go by the sayin.."we don't need guyz"...cause at times we do...it's just that we don't wanna admit it..we'll i don't..i was so blinded by the pron'z and con'z of a relationship..by doin so..i abided the real meanin of a relationship..it's somethin special shared by two special people..not somethin u have cause everyone is havin one..damn...wat am i goin on about...sheesh...told u..i was in a jiwang mood..haha..newayzz tk aight..