Tuesday, April 18, 2006

..::stEpPin into AmCorp afTer So loNg::..

hey peepz..it's alreadi 12.15!..dang..devey had to go and point it out..lolz..well..here i am again..just thought of doin a blog before i got to bed..well today was normal..except the fact that i met my wonderful friends...kartz..sowmy..ashvin..SUTHA..and saf..(sowmyz friend)..newayz..we chilled in amcorp for awhile then i had to chao..had french class..Oooo..it was so good meetin them..we have nvr talked so much i a while..lolz..really glad i saw them..hehe..was feelin pretty down..and they cheered me up!..yay!..heheh....well..class is goin alright..only thing is now we're learnin verbs and nouns and all..funny thing is..i'm still learnin that in english class in coll!!..hahha..funny right..lolz..well newayz..on the way home earlier..(from dinner)..hehe..i got to thinkin..yeaps..a full stomach makes u think..why do ppl hate?i mean do we hate cause were envious?..or cause we aren't them..or wat?..watz the reason?..and is it normal for a person to be two faced?..more importantly... are we able to accept it?..i really don't understand me..whenever i meet a new person..and don't get a good impression..it really scares me away to gettin to noe the person better..i don't noe why all this thoughts are playin in my mind..but it troubles me..haihz..then again..i am a troubled person..=p..haihz..,enuff for one night la...tk peepz and SALUT..!..=)

..::ma rawker..me..and kartz dahlin..::..


..::kartz..me..Saf..and Sowmy::..