Saturday, August 12, 2006

D for Devey...

..::first and formost..i wanna thank devey for taggin me..(i'll get u)..enjoy..=)::..

1) Four things not many know
>>this survey is missin a six!..=p
>>i'm turnin les!..
>>i'm hungry..=p
>>i'm bored..=)

2) Four movies I could watch over and over.
>>legally blonde!..woohoo..lolz
>>Taxi
>>Longest Yard
>>Pirates of the Caribbean

3) Four places I have lived.
>>kepong..
>>subang
>>peejay
>>auzzie

4)Four TV shows I love to watch.
>>CSI!!!..quotin deven!..lolz
>>my wife and kids
>>still standing
>>raven!

5) Four places I have been on vacation
>>penang!..
>>Langkawi
>>pangkor
>>terengganu

7) Four of my favorite food
>>MCDS!
>>Pizza
>>donuts!.lolz
>>ice-cream..=p..does that count?..=D

8) Four places I would rather be
>>my room
>>with kartz
>>thigs house
>>on a holiday..=s..

9 )Four fave songs (this hour)
>>Eamon- fuck it
>>rihanna-unfaithful
>>pink-who knew
>>stacie orrico-I'm not missin you
..::notice the non jiwang-ness:..

10) Four people I tag!
>>KARTZ
>>JOSHY
>>JAY
>>JUSTIN
..::u've been tagged people..make me proud..=)::..