Saturday, September 16, 2006

..:planet shakers::..

well today was a great day!..except the part where someone ruined everythin..i hate u for it!..but what difference does it make..my tears don't mean anythin to u..thank god for good friends..friends listen to ure problems..but true friends..will take the lrt from God noes where..to come and see you..no matter what!..I love u kart!..thankz so much!..well anyways..owh yea..before all that..after class went to see Jay in the hospital..poor fella..just had an op..and I'M SORRY DEVEN!!!...hehe..wasn't planned..=(..jay eventhough in pain had to go home..cause the hospital claimed to have no space..=S..what nonsense right..hiahz..newayz...back to my good day..after droppin kart home..i went to meet Marilyn..who had agreed to follow me to watch the Planet Shakers concert in John's church..it was so fun!..and when i went there..guess who i met!..DIMPZ!..my skool buddy..my Best friend in skool!..hehhe..was great seein her..hehe..might come to coll next month..i hope she comes..hehe..newayz..after the jumpin and screamin..we went for mass at Assumption..was so fun..seein my friends enjoy mass..was pleasin enuff..hehe..then we went out to makan..that was fun too..u guys are great..thankz again Marilyn for temanin me!..luv ya!..haihz..then came home and faced the music by mum!..hehe..kk.better not get into details..Owh yea..and thankz John for invitin me!..was fun!..haha..tk people..have a good one..=)
will upload piccyz once i get it from Gal..hehe..=)