Wednesday, January 03, 2007

indon!

well the trip to indonesia was awesome..my dad my sis and me..it was a five day trip..all in all i was lookin forward to the airplane ride..hehe..that was fun!..haha..i love the takin off and the landin..awesome shyt..hehe..so yea..we left the house at 4am early wed mornin..then we got on the plane at 7..it was nuts rushin for the plane..so many indonesianz..anywayz..we got on the plane..had a good sleep and reach indon two hours later..goin there..we gained an hour..woot!..hehe..well since it was a business trip my sis and i followed..we were dragged everywhere to see wood and stones and marbles..!..sigh!..wat a day..and the best part was it was my sister'z b'day..haha..well..we went to this shop for breakfast..they have rice for breakfast lunch and dinner!..dang..haha..well i tried this new dish.."soto"..it's rice..chicken soup,bean sprouts,cabbage,and meat..all in one bowl..YUMMY!..my fav!..hehe..and another drink.."Eis Jeruk" in translation limau ice but nicer..heheh..was good!..*burp*..hahah..well we went to three different hotels..cause we travelled from Solo to Jogja to Semarang to Demak to Borobudur...and then travelled backwards..we spent most of the time in the car then on land..ironic izzin't..hehe..the best part was borobudur..seem familiar..think we studied this in form 2..somethin similar to Angkor Wat..it was awesome..the place was HUGE!..we took alot of pictures up there..hehe..if blogger agrees with me..i'll upload it..newayz..that all in all sumarizez my trip..but i have loads more to say..hehe..ask me if u are reallllly interested..haha..tk peepz..*muakz*..tk!