Wednesday, October 25, 2006

..::an OutiN::..

well..today was very eventful..hehe..met up with all my old friends..and some new ones..hehe..devey came and picked me up from my house..after honnin like mad..=p..sorry dev!..haha..then we went to get the cake for jay and kishy..then we picked up two of his friends from asia jaya..then headed over to Pan global for futsal..we lepaked there for awhile..then after the game..kartz me and thigs..got the cake ready for Kishy and Jay..they so weren't expectin it..=p..atleast i think..=p..after that thigz helped cut the cake..and kartz and i helped serve it..but we ended up eatin most of it..=p..hehe..it was good k!..=p..hehe..after that we all headed to "Paandi's"..=p!..haha..lepaked there..the headed over to jay's house..with alot of pit stops in between.ehehe..went back to karts house to drop thigs..and the kart and i went back to jayz..but got lost..=p..so called jay to pick me up..then kartz headed home again..sorry gurl!..hehe..then jayz drivin nearly killed me..but i survived..=p..then watched a movie in jayz house..but i ended up sleepin..=p..then went for dinner..and got home at about 10..thankz kishy for sendin me back!..hehe..below are all candid shots of ppl..=p..don't hate..love..*bleh*..hehehehe...





..::HARPY BURFDAY KISHY AND JAY!!::..