Saturday, February 24, 2007

random thoughts

well..just HAPPENED to be in a jiwang-ing mood now..i dunno why..but everytime i read peoplez blogz..i get all jiwanted..solution..stop readin blogz..hahah..weird right..should have added that to the list.=p..newayz..since i'm already jiwangted..the best thing to do is to crap..

well..been witnessin alot of shyt that's been goin around..some good shyt some bad..would prefer to focus on the good..for now..well..i've a feelin i've found someone..the bad part..the question remainz..does he feel the same?..besides that..goin out for dinner with relatives..(rarely happens)..so lookin forward to that..Kartiban just called me..that guy really noes how to get me all chatted up la..he's damn nice to talk to..whut would i do without him..=)..

sometimes..all i wanna do is collect all the good things in my life and live on that alone..no problems no doubts no insecurity no nuthin..just rainbows and bunnies everywhere..=)..now that would be a life worth living..i miss my skoolin days..everythin was so simple..so easy..hiahz..i get so scared just thinkin whut will be knockin on my door tomo..what waits for me..whut's in store..and it doesn't help that i'm listenin to Nickelback-if everyone cared-..nuts man..haihz..guess there's no use sittin here and complanin about it..

i can't help but think everyone's life is purfect while i'm still stuck in a shyt hole..(over dramatic..but u get my point)..hiahz..so naive yet so darin!..

P.S:whut in heavens name are u tryin to prove?..crap!..NYEH!

well i'm done here..so excuse me while i cry myself to sleep one last time..=)..
*hugs snuggles(my teddy)*..nitez!