Wednesday, April 25, 2007

toDayz!

Somewhere in Taman Sri Permaisuri ......
..::walkin down the lane::..

..::sum purple flower thingy ju was tempted to pluck but was covered in ants..
well today was..eventful..=p..it started out as a cold day..weather was good today..i think..=s..hehe..jujukinz picked me up from my sisters coll..then took me out for lunch..it was so fun havin him all to myself for once..hahaha..i mean we always travel in packs..=p..so today he was all mine..hehe..and then Sharon darlin showed up...hehe..which was totally cool..since hangin around her is nvr dull..eheh..and i mean it!..anyways..we decided to screw our plans for today..and sharon with her class..and she gave this brilliant idea to go to this park..somewhere in Tun Razak..so we were like wokayz..haha..and it turned out to be effin fun-ness..we found a turtle in the lake..it swam to the side and ju picked it up....hehe..i got to play swing swing
....and slide slide and gosh i sound so retarded.=p..not to mention i got a piggy-back ride from my syg-kinz..haha..but then it started to drizzle..so we ran back to the car..and then drove around KL..got a bit lost..sent Sharon then headed to my sisterz college..stonned there for awhile then ju sent me home..,i miss that boy loads!
..::i like this piccyz..but i look cacated..stupid wind!..*curses*..=p::..
..all in all..i had fun..tralllala...=)