Sunday, June 24, 2007

awesome saturday!

well..yest started off as a normal day enuff..but it all changed when i got a letter..
*jeng jeng*
haha..in march, i innocently enuff listened to my mum and sent in an entry essay to the star..about sum youth workshop thingy..named BRATs...(bright, roving annoying teens)..hehe..and up until last month i thought there was clearly no chance of me gettin in..but yest..i got a letter sayin i got accepted..and the best part is..its in KUCHING!!..woohooo!!..i'll be flyin MAS thank u very much!..haha...it's in August..hopefully i'll be as fun as people say it is..anyways..my day didn't stop there..nope..my mum had a brilliant idea of watchin a movie..so they headed to MV first to book the movie..me and bro joined them later..we had late lunch..and then hurried over for the movie..one of the good things goin out with ure parents..you don't have to pull out a cent..=p!..heheh..then again..u'll feel the pinch later on..=p=p!..the movie was freakin awesome!..Fantastic 4 2...it was really good

i personally loved the silver surfer!..his voice is to die for!..literally!..hehe..it was good..

after that..we went window shoppin...then ended up in the sports shop..mum saw the 50% sale and trotted in..so we followed..and i saw it!..The most awesome blades!..i swear!!..so after loads of tryin on and stuff for fun..my mum and dad..decided to buy me and my bro a pair!..wooot wooot!!..the end result!..*tada*!

..i'm in love..*smirks*
..::thankz mum and dad::..