Thursday, April 20, 2006

..::*yawNs*::..

Bonsieur people!..how ya doin??..well..i'm doin aight..just droppin by to show my commitment to my blog and all my faithful readers..by givin u all sumthin to waste 5 mins of ure lifez on..ahhaha..sorry wei..a bit high now..lolz..yea..on air..newayz..let me just note this..MULTIMEDIA is NOT...i repeat..NOT easy..it's crazy..the assignments they give us..is like as if ,we have done it before..it's so unfair..i thought it would be easy..i was so cheated.!..newayz..other then that..mark and i were cam-whorin in work..lolz..he just bought a new fone..and was dyin to use the cam..so unfortunatly..i became the victim..sheesh..that fake smile right below there..and the one with me and my sister..(kinder dark)..is all EVIDENCE i tell ya..lolz..well newayz..sorry this ain't a long one..giler tired now..so Au revoir ppl..tk..muahz..

..::this fake smile::..

..::me and ma sister at work::..

..::me and the new camwhore itself..Mark..=)::..