Saturday, June 03, 2006

..::i bLame u::..

Why do u do this me?..what did i eva do to you to deserve this..even from the very start i knew u never cared..u were forced to..you've made me this
Vulnerable..i hate you..i don't care if people judge me..all this while u thought u were always right..never once did u eva EVA stop to think u were handlin everything wrongly..i thought people like you..with ure post..would understand me..but u never did..although u claim to have..i've watched you since i was young..ure behaviour disgusted me..you always looked down apon me..i've kept this inside for far to long..pretendin everythin would turn out alright..but u've taken this to far..i wan the world to noe what kinder people u are!..never once stopped to listen..always thought love could be bought with money...who are u tryin to fool?..tellin everybody things are alright..when u noe they're not..i tried my very best to please you..but i guess i was good enough..i wasn't smart enuff..why are some people so lucky???!?..to have people who love them so much..and bein consantly reminded they have someone to fall back on..hurts so much..that everytime i look at you..i wanna cry..makes me wonder..is life really worth goin thru all this?..if anythin happens to me..i have no one else to blame but u!