Friday, May 05, 2006

..::HaiHz..liFe..::..

bonsiuer people..comment allez-vous?..hehe..practisin la..eheh..newayz..lifez been goin good nowadayz..it's been and up and down hill thing for me..hehe..college is goin good..well that's wut i keep tellin myself..it's actually a killer wei..literally..a killer!..i'm like giler confused in class..i would give it a 3/4!..damn wei..and i got my examz comin up!..like OH NO!..shyt wei..haihz..nuthin else to do but cry!..lolz..but wut to do..gotta suck it up and try TRY to move on..heh..well other then all that..i can finally say this..i'm seein someone now!..hehe..well..i sure as well hopez it all works out..he's a really nice guy..and well..haha..that's it!..i'm not tellin u more then that!..hahah...it's my lil dirty secret!...*sShh*..hehhe...newayz..Oh yea..i went for this surf party thingy in sunway..which was pretty awesome cause i got to see my favourite friends..hehe..kartz sowmyz thigs..sanjay..SUTHA...kartiban..ash..and the rest of them..and my favourite part was when frequency canon played one song..it had my name in it!..like not literally my name..but allygurl..hehehe...it was like so cool wei!!..i noe la i damn syok sendiri..but let me la!..hahah..newayz..i have to get the picz from thigz..its in her new and shiny digi cam..haha..HAPPY BELATER BIRTHDAY THIGZ..hehe..have to post it..sorry..=p..catch u guyz later..Au revoir..MuahZ....