Friday, June 23, 2006

a survey!

A survey?
Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do this survey.

1) Jordan Kostka
2) Joshua
3) Kartz
4) Thigam
5) Chevy
6) Mark
7) lizzie
8) Sanjay
9) Suresh
10) Patrick
11) Joanne
12) Mike
13) Deven
14) Suresh da man
15) Edson
16) Brian
17) Jolyn
18) Kevin
19) Dimpz
20) Somwya

How did you meet 14? (suresh da man)
>>me Met in Tuition..Long live Rao’z!..=p

What would you do if you have never met 1? (jordy)
>>I really dunno wat I would do..cause ill nvr noe..hehe..but nvr the less.. I’m glad I did..

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? (Somwya & Suresh)
>>hahaha…that would be really funny..hahaha…just so can’t imagine..their both the total opposites!..hehe

Did you ever like 19? (Dimpz)
>>yea!..she was my bestie in skool..we sat next to each other..hehe

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Mark & jolyn)
>>I don’t think chevy would be to happy about that..heheh

Describe 3. (Karts)
>>Ooooo…my dahlin kart!..hehe..i love her to bits..she really fun to be around..she makes u happy no matter what mood u have..she super super smart..hehe..she’s a real package..shez got looks and brainz..luv yah babe!

Do you know any of 12's family? (mike)
>>hehehe..nope..i met him in obs..hehe..oh wait..i think I met his dad..hehe..

What's 8's favourite? (sanjay)
>>hehehe…thigam?..haha

Who is 9 going out with? (Suresh)
>>haha…suresh?..hehe..no one currently..but he’s workin on it..hehe

How old is 16 now? (Brian)
>>he’s our age..18 this year..

When was the last time you talked to 13? (Devey)
>>Ooo..it’s been awhile..hehe..time to catch up devey!..hehe..

Who's 2's favourite band/singer? (Joshua)
>>The Pussycat Dolls. Kekekeke.. Shua's favorite music video of 'em is Buttons. _i quote chevy_

Would you date 4? (thigam)
>>heehehe…she’s my best friend..i would date her if I was a lesbo!..lolz..=p

Would you date 7? (lizzie)
>>Hhaha…like I said..if I was a lesbo!..lolz

Is 15 single? (edson)
>>hahha..i really dunno..like chevy said..very secretive..heheh

What's 10's last name? (patrick)
>>haha…really dunno..i only noe him as paandi..hehe

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? (joanne)
>>HAHAHA…she’s my best friend!..again..only if I was a lesbo..WHICH I am sooo not!..=p..hehe

Which school does 3 go to? (kartz)
>>Well she was goin to lim kok weng..but now she is goin to uitm!

Where does 6 live? (Mark)
>>err…ahh…err…ok ok fine..looks like I need to noe more things about my friends..sorry mark!..=p

What's your favourite thing about 5? (chevy)
>>hehe…chevy?..she’s an awesome gurl la..damn sportin..thats the thing about her I like the most..she’s so sportin!..luv ya babes!

I TAG:
1.Kartz
2.Sanjay
3.devey
4.Suresh
5.Mike