Sunday, September 24, 2006

..::it's a secret::..

well yestday..after a tirin day out..in the afternoon..met up with my besties!..luv em to death..hehe..kartz and thigz came to pick me up..thigz surprised us all and gave kart directions..^-^..haha..i noe i noe..even miracles happen!..hahahha...newayz..i was house arrested since i was out late on friday..and sumhow they managed to ask my mum to let me out..hehe..then we headed to secret recipe..hehe..and gossip like non stop..hehe..after awhile..we got bored..and kart wanted to drive around..so we decided to go to sekz 14 to get sumthinz..*winkz*..some sweet thing la..hehe..owh yea..before that we went to see Kartiban who was parked in my coll car park because his car was flooded..hehe..it was rainin cats and dogs..real bad..hehe..newayz..we chilled in the mamak..with out sweet thang..hehe..was an awesome time with them..it always is..=)..luv u guys!..muahz..some cam whorin piccys in secret recipe..heheh..au revoir
..::My photo taking skills..=p::..

..::Karts photo takin skills..=p::..

..::kartz skills..not bad not bad..=p:..

..::thigs skillz..(no comment)..hahahha...=p::..