Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's somethin about u
that i feel so strongly about
It's the feelin,whenever u hold my hand
or when u hold me close.
Who would have thought i'd find u
a person so loving & gentle.(at times).=p

You say u love me,
so sweetly and meaningfully
whut did i do to deserve u?
i'll never noe..
but, i give u my word i'd stay truthful
you give me every reason to do so.

Wakin up to ure msges in the mornin
gets my whole day started.
it's funny how madly
in love i've fallen for u
I can only hope u'll catch me,
with the same intentions i posses.

I love everythin about u
and there is nuthin i would change
Our relationship couldn't have had
a better start.
i can't help but question myself,
whut would i have done if i didn't meet u?
would i still be the same?

It's funny how i think not.
You've changed me..u've completed me.
and that spells out L.O.V.E..=)