Friday, February 08, 2008

how do i breathe

How do I breathe
Without you here by my side
How will I see
When Your love brought me to the light
Where do I go
When your heart's where I lay my head
When your not with me
How do I breathe
-Mario-
-------------------------------------------------
Ever had that last minute in change of mind?
Ever looked back and wish u could change things?
Had a huge cake infront of u..and sometimes wish u didn't eat it all?
Do sometime ure not proud off..but hope for the best?

They call the devil regret..
The cause of all hopeless-ness and lettin go
we look back everytime and say
"i wouldn't change a thing about the past,it has made me who i am today"
really?...wouldn't change a thing?..
i used to be a slave to this quote..until i stopped bein ignorant..and saw the cause.