Saturday, May 03, 2008

I blame u for hatin photography!

ARGH!!..i just wanna scream..i'm so frustrated, irritated, depressed and way way stressed out..let's start this by sayin..I HATE MY GOD DAMN PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS!!!..who would have thought i would say it right?..it's terrible i swear...not everyone is freakin blessed to have a camera from like ages ago to prefect every shot for ure preference..it's so irritatin when u go all out and try ure effing best to take a effin picture which btw u get no fcukin guidance to take..only to be badly critizied and no fcukin outcome from it..no like..here i'll show u how to do it..u expect me to fcukin memorize every detail in the book and apply it unto my picz in ONE WEEK?!?..who the hell does that!..i'm just so irratated with u la..ARGH..i could have done everything i did without u anyways..so whut are u there for again?..SHEESH!
I HOPE URE SATISFIED NOW!...hypocrite!
too bad i'm not ure kind!