Tuesday, September 26, 2006

..::ure no one to me anymore::..

i've never felt so miserable in awhile..i usually don't write these kinder things..but it has made a big impact in my life..and this is about my life..so here it goes..i meet a guy in college..he captured my heart someway or another..he wanted to get together right away..way before i even knew him..i told him let takes things slow..i barely noe u..he said ok..somethings lead to another and we became one..so i thought..but during the time i was with him..i felt he nvr really loved me the way he said he did..maybe i approached him the wrong way by sayin i wasn't happy..he said fine..let's end it..i didn't wish to see him go..but if i was on the edge and he had given up too..wats to go on right?..newayz..after that..our relationship was very very rocky..i tried my level best to cut him out of my life..but he stayed..maybe cause i didn't want to see him go..i cried everytime i thought about it..so i tried to talk to him again..because now he's actions show sumthin else..i wanted to noe if there was sumthin there..maybe we could work it out and be back together..so i went to see him..we didn't talk much..cause he didn't feel like it..but he said loved me..and that was all i needed at that point..so fine..went to bed..not realizin wat i was gonna be wakin up to..i got a message..sayin he didn't want anythin to happen between us..cause he doesn't wanna get his heartbroken again..and he does wanna hurt himself again..he thinks that all our foolin around has to stop and he just wanna be friends..i was so hurt when i got it..cause all this while..it was about him..never did it accour to him that i had my heart broken too..i was hurt too..i was a mess..i was willin to put that all asside and try again..but he gave up..i was hurt..i asked him..why did u fuckin say u loved me!..he said i do..but it won't work..i just told him to shut the hell up and stay away from me!..it's so fuckin irratetin when they take everythin in consideration..except ure feelings..it's suckz..so yea..thats my miserable life..