Thursday, October 05, 2006

..::ber-emoing::..

It's so freaky how ure downhill life can suddenly turn uphill..a climb..a very tiring and stress-ful climb i might add..it sucks so bad..when u try ure hardest to get sumthing..and in the end find out..u weren't good enuff..haihz..guess that's what life's all about..and the thing that bugs me the most is..i try and don't get..but sum ppl hardly even lift a finger..and the whole world bows down to them..how is it possible?..luck?..where's my luck gone to?..Owh well..woe is me..

I may not have a great lifestyle..
-but i have a life-
I may not be the Prettiest
-but i have a face-
I may not have one person who loves me..
-i have a whole bunch..=)-
I may not be the smartest
-but i have sum brains..=p-
I may not be the luckiest person
-but i have enuff to make me sane-
I may not have a lot of good times
-but i take the bad with a smile-
I may not have many words
-but i have just enuff..to end this..=)